- 60-Day Guarantee
SOOTHING SHOULDER RELIEF
Provides soothing cold or heat therapy + adjustable compression. relieves pain, stiffness and swelling due injuries, post-surgery soreness, arthritis, sprains & strains
FLEXIBLE HOT OR COLD PACK
Uniquely shaped for optimal shoulder coverage, the soft Arctic Flex pack is filled with a, nontoxic, gel that's flexible when frozen
EXTERIOR COMPRESSION PAD
Easily adjust the level of compression by moving the fastener tabs on the exterior compression pad for optimal relief
Wear over lightweight clothing or placed directly against the skin, the shoulder compression brace is reversible for comfortable use on the left or right shoulder
CUSTOMIZABLE NON-SLIP FIT
Securing with two strong fastener straps, the shoulder brace also includes two extended straps to fit up to a 57” chest circumference and a 25” bicep circumference
WASHABLE NEOPRENE BLEND
Lined with a soft, non-slip material, the shoulder support is constructed with a soft, latex-free neoprene blend that is machine washable for added convenience
Will this brace help with arthritis pain in my shoulder?
Yes! Because the brace supplies compression therapy as well as soothing heat or cold, it will work to relieve arthritis pain in the shoulder.
Can I heat the gel pack in the microwave?
Yes, the gel pack can be heated in the microwave. After an initial 15 seconds, the pack can be heated in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. It is important to observe the gel pack while heating, stopping the microwave immediately if the gel pack begins to expand.
What are the dimensions of the gel pack?
The Arctic Flex gel pack measures 9” across the top of the shoulder area, 6.5” around the bicep area and measures 9.5” in length.
Do I wear this under or over my clothes?
The cold shoulder support is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing such as an undershirt or tee or directly against the skin under loose fit clothing.
Will this work for both the left and right shoulder?
Yes! The shoulder compression brace is reversible to comfortably fit the left or right shoulder.
What is the maximum arm and chest size?
The cold shoulder brace adjusts to fit bicep sizes up to 21” and chest sizes up to 57” when utilizing the included extender strap.
How do I adjust the compression?
To adjust the compression pad, move the one or both of the fastening tabs outward to increase compression or inward to decrease the level of compression.
Can I wear the brace without the gel pack?
Yes! The brace can be worn with or without the gel pack as needed, however, it may need to be readjusted for therapeutic compression.
Is the chest strap bothersome to women to wear across their breasts?
The chest strap rests just above the average bustline and is adjustable to comfortably accommodate most women.
Is the shoulder brace latex-free?
Yes! The brace is made with a latex-free neoprene blend and the Arctic Flex gel pack is constructed with a soft, latex-free pvc.
How do I clean the cold shoulder brace?
First, remove the Arctic Flex gel pack from the interior mesh pocket. The neoprene brace can then be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent or hand washed. Air dry the brace completely before use.
- For relieving pain and swelling in the left or right shoulder
- Great for shoulder sprains and strains as well as post-surgery recovery
- Length: 10.5”
- Maximum chest circumference: 57”
- Maximum bicep circumference: 25”
- Extender strap length: 6”
- Arctic Flex pack: 9” x 9.5” x 6.5”
- Latex-free Neoprene blend
- Non-toxic gel pack
How To Use For Cold Therapy:
- Place gel pack in the freezer or refrigerate on a flat surface for a minimum of two hours
- Place the frozen gel pack in the interior mesh pocket on the shoulder brace and press the fastener to close
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 15 seconds
- Remove the gel pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in microwave for 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place the heated gel pack in the interior mesh pocket on the shoulder brace and press the fastener to close
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
How to Wear:
- Secure the gel pack in the interior mesh pocket if desired
- Remove the chest strap from the D-ring on the side of the brace that will be facing forward when worn
- With the bicep strap loose, slide the affected arm in the brace positioning the top of the brace on the shoulder
- Loop the chest strap behind the back and under the opposite arm before securing it through the D-ring on the front of the brace
- Secure the bicep strap, adjusting for comfort
- Adjust the compression pad tabs as desired for more compression
- Remove gel pack before cleaning
- Machine or hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent
- Air dry completely before use
- Do not bleach
- Vive Cold Shoulder Brace
- Arctic Flex gel pack
- One extender strap
- One year guarantee
Product Number: RBH1068GRY
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds