- Powerful, dual-motor wheelchair
- Folds in seconds for traveling
- Intuitive joystick with speed controls
- Thick padded seat cushion with adjustable armrests
- Includes battery and charging cable
- Limited Five-Year Guarantee
SMOOTHLY NAVIGATE ANY SURFACE
Featuring powerful dual motors, front shock absorbers, and solid tires to easily navigate over grass, gravel, pavement, carpeting & other hard surfaces
SIMPLE FOLDING DESIGN
Folding in seconds, the power wheelchair is ideal for air travel, cruise ship travel and similar outings
The power wheelchair is great for airline and cruise ship travel, folding in seconds and easily fitting in standard trunk sizes
EASY TO OPERATE
Repositionable, 360-degree joystick controller + includes battery charge indicator, horn, speed controls & USB charging port
POWERFUL DUAL MOTORS
Powered by a rechargeable battery, with a maximum speed of 4 mph and a driving distance up to 9.3 miles per charge
Constructed with lightweight aluminum, to safely support up to 265 pounds and includes adjustable footrest, armrests and seat back height
Generously padded with a dense foam, the 18” wide seat is covered with soft, breathable material for optimal comfort and includes an adjustable safety belt.
How do I set-up the Vive Power Wheelchair?
Does the power wheelchair have a neutral/manual mode in case the battery dies while we are out?
Yes! The power wheelchair can be placed in manual mode by turning the levels located behind each rear wheel. Do not operate the wheelchair in manual mode alone.
Is the footrest adjustable?
Yes, the footrest can be adjusted to rest in two positions by removing the bolts and reassembling in the new position.
Does the Vive Mobility power wheelchair come assembled?
Yes! The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is assembled and requires you to follow a few simple steps before use.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the power wheelchair features solid, inflate-free tires.
Can the joystick controller be placed on either armrest?
Yes! The joystick controller can be attached to either the left or right armrest.
Do I charge the battery onboard the wheelchair?
Yes, the Vive Mobility power wheelchair battery should only be charged via the charging port on the joystick controller with the included 3-pin charging cable.
How wide is the Vive Mobility power wheelchair?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is 24.5” wide.
Can I use my power wheelchair in the rain?
No, the Vive Mobility power wheelchair is not suitable for use in inclement weather.
Is the motorized wheelchair TSA approved?
Yes! The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is TSA approved and ideal for air travel, cruise ships and more.
What are the dimensions of the wheelchair when folded?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair measures 38” by 25” when folded for travel or storage.
How much does the power wheelchair weigh?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair weighs 59 pounds including the battery.
Are the armrests adjustable?
Yes! The armrests are easily adjustable with the integrated tension levers.
Can I drive my power wheelchair on gravel?
Yes, the power wheelchair can safely maneuver over gravel driveways, paths and parking areas.
What is the wheelchair’s weight limit?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the power wheelchair include a battery?
Yes! The Vive Mobility wheelchair includes a battery and a 3-pin charging cable.
- Top Speed: 4.0 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 9.3 miles
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 59 lbs.
- Front Tires: 7.9"
- Rear Tires: 11.8"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.0 mph
- Turning Radius: 47.2’
- Length: 43"
- Width: 24.5”
- Height: 40”
- Dimensions when folded: 38” by 25” by 14”
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 19.7”
- Seat Dimensions: 18” by 18”
- Seat back height: 21.2”
- Seat Material: Dense foam base with a breathable cover
- Ground Clearance: 6"
- Total Weight: 59lbs without the battery.
- Battery Requirements: 24V 10AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 9.3 miles
- Battery Charger: On-board charger, 2A
- Motor: 24-volt/200W
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Vive Mobility Power Wheelchair
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 3-Pin charging cable
- frame - 5 years
- electrical - 6 months
- batteries - 6 months
- horn - 6 months
- controller - 6 months
- handles - 90 days
- charger - 90 days
- battery case - 60 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
- keys - none / on arrival 30 days
- joysticks - 1 year
Product Number: MOB1029L
User Manual: Power Wheelchair