- 5 Year Guarantee
SAFE MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
Resting on four flat-free tires, the Vive Mobility Series A Mobility Scooter easily navigates over smooth surfaces indoors and out with a ground clearance of 3.5”
EASY TO STEER
Great for those with limited dexterity, the electric scooter features a wraparound delta tiller for easy maneuverability and an intuitive control panel with variable speed settings of up to 5 mph
LONG-RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER
Powering your scooter for up to 15.5 miles per charge, the Series A scooter is equipped with a 24V/20AH battery and includes a charging cable
Height-adjustable, our swivel seat and contoured backrest are generously padded for maximum comfort
GENEROUS PLATFORM AREA
Accommodating users of all sizes, the Vive Mobility scooter safely supports up to 298 pounds and offers plenty of legroom on the sturdy, non-slip platform
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Each scooter includes a sturdy front tiller basket for carrying essential items and a high-intensity LED headlight for illuminating low-light areas
How heavy is the Vive Mobility Series A scooter?
The Vive Mobility Series A scooter weighs 114.6 pounds.
Can the Vive scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
Yes, the Series A mobility scooter has a ground clearance of 3.5” to safely clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the electric scooter use?
The Vive electric scooter uses a single 24V20AH battery.
Can I drive through gravel with my Vive Mobility scooter?
Because gravel is uneven, it is not recommended for gravel paths or driveway use.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Vive Mobility Series A electric scooter does not beep when operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the Vive Mobility scooter handle hills?
The Vive Mobility scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 9 degrees or less.
Are the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Vive Mobility Series A scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the power scooter?
The scooter safely supports up to 298 pounds.
Does the scooter have reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Vive Mobility scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The Vive Mobility scooter is easy to assemble.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the flat-free tires are solid and non marking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.
Does the mobility scooter include a front basket?
Yes! The Vive Mobility Series A scooter includes a front basket that can be removed if desired.
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 15.5 miles
- Weight Capacity: 298 lbs.
- Total Weight: 114.6 lbs.
- Front Tires: 8.86"
- Rear Tires: 8.86"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5 mph
- Ground Clearance: 3.5”
- Turning Radius: 4.91”
- Overall Length: 43.31"
- Overall Width of Base: 19.68"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5" to 22.83”
- Seat Dimensions: 16.54" x 15.75”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.25" - 17.25"
- Total Weight: 114.6 lbs
- Battery Requirements(1)24V20AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 15.5 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 298 lbs
- Standard Body Colors: Red, Blue
- Vive Mobility Series A Mobility Scooter
- Off-board battery charger
- frame - 5 years
- electrical - 6 months
- batteries - 6 months
- horn - 6 months
- controller - 6 months
- handles - 90 days
- charger - 90 days
- battery case - 60 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
- keys - none / on arrival 30 days
UPC: 810041987679 (Blue); 810041987686 (Red)
Product Number: MOB1053BLU (Blue); MOB1053RED (red)
Shipping Weight: 132 pounds
User Manual: 4 Wheel Scooter Series A