- 60 Day Guarantee
COMFORTABLE CORRECTIVE SUPPORT
Gently realigns crooked toes, hammer toes and overlapping toes to reduce painful pressure, friction and irritation
RELIEVES PAINFUL HAMMER TOES
Lifts and straighten hammer toes to alleviate pain, pressure and stiffness
ADJUSTABLE TOE LOOP
Easily adjusts to fit any toe up to 3.5” in circumference
DUAL CUSHIONED PAD
Soft foam layers cushion the metatarsal pad to relieve pain and pressure on the forefoot
VERSATILE HAMMER TOE SPLINT
Fits on any toe on the left or right foot for comfortable relief throughout the day
WEAR WITH MOST SHOES
Low-profile design easily slips in most shoe styles, with or without socks
Will it fit the big toe?
Yes, it is adjustable to fit any toe up to 3.5” in circumference.
Does it come with two in a package?
Yes! It contains two hammer toe splints.
How do I clean them?
The hammer toe splints should be hand washed with warm water and a mild soap. Rinse well and air dry.
Will they work with sandals?
Yes, the splints can be worn with most sandal styles.
Can I use it on my left foot?
Yes! The splints are designed to fit either the left or right foot.
Will I be able to wear it with my dress shoes and sneakers?
Yes, the low-profile splint can be worn with most shoe styles including dress shoes and sneakers.
Does this work for claw toes too?
Yes! The hammer toe splint will lift and straighten claw toes.
Should I take it off at night?
Yes, it is recommended for day use only.
Can I use it on my fourth toe?
Yes! The adjustable splint can be used on any toe.
- Cushioned support for crooked toes, hammer toes, claw toes and overlapping toes
- Supporting proper toe alignment to reduce pain, friction and irritation
- Length: 4”
- Width: 2”-3”
- Thickness: 0.20”
- Adjustable toe strap 1”-3.5”
- Foam padding
How To Wear:
- Enlarge the toe loop to fit the desired toe.
- Insert the toe through the adjustable toe loop, gently pulling the loose end of the loop until the toe is properly aligned.
- To remove, loosen the toe loop and remove the splint.
- Recommended to use for 2-3 hours a day during the first week and gradually increase to 5-6 hours per day thereafter. If the pain persists, stop using the splint and call your doctor?.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap
- Rinse well
- Air dry
- Hammer toe splint- one pair
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: INS1028
Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces