- Sized to fit the Vive Ice Wraps
- Use for effective hot or cold therapy
- Non toxic gel remains flexible when frozen
- Made with a durable, latex-free material
- 60 Day Guarantee
Sized to perfectly fit the Vive ice wraps as a replacement or extra set
Genuine Arctic Flex replacement cold packs to replace missing or damaged packs as needed
FLEXIBLE NON TOXIC GEL
Non toxic, clay gel packs stay pliable when frozen for targeted relief
SOOTHING HOT OR COLD THERAPY
Provides gentle warmth when heated or place in the freezer to provide cooling relief
Reusable gel packs are made with a durable, latex-free composite material
Can I purchase a set of replacement packs to be sure I have a set ready all the time?
Yes! The replacement ice wrap packs are ideal for rotating out with the original set to ensure a set is always ready for use.
Are the Arctic Flex replacement packs latex-free?
Yes! The Arctic Flex replacement ice wrap packs are constructed with a latex-free composite material and filled with a nontoxic, clay gel.
Can I heat the ice wrap packs in the microwave?
Yes, the ice wrap packs can be heated in the microwave. After an initial 15 seconds, each pack can be heated in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. It is important to observe the gel packs while heating, stopping the microwave immediately if the gel packs begin to expand.
What are the dimensions of the replacement knee cold packs?
The Arctic Flex replacement knee ice wrap packs measures 9.5” by 4.25”.
What are the dimensions of the replacement ankle packs?
The Arctic Flex replacement ankle ice wrap top pack measures 10.5” by 4.5”. The side packs measure 7” by 6.5”.
What are the dimensions of the replacement shoulder pack?
The Arctic Flex replacement shoulder ice wrap pack measures 9.5” by 9” by 6.5”
Do the ice wraps stay soft when they are frozen?
Yes, filled with a unique clay gel, the ice wrap packs remain flexible when frozen to conform to the knee or ankle for targeted relief.
How many replacement packs are there in a package?
Both the knee and ankle sets include three replacement packs. The shoulder replacement pack is a single cold pack.
Is the gel non toxic?
Yes! The Arctic Flex replacement packs are filled with a nontoxic, clay gel.
- For use with the Vive Ice Wraps
- Knee wrap: 9.5” by 4.25”
- Ankle wrap side packs:7” by 6.5”
- Ankle wrap top pack: 10.5” by 4.5”
- Shoulder pack: 9.5” by 9” by 6.5”
- Latex-free composite material
- Clay gel
How to Use for Cold Therapy:
- Place each ice wrap pack flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and secure in the interior pockets of the wrap
- Apply to the area to be treated
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 20 minutes
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place each pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 15 seconds
- Remove the gel pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in microwave for 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place the heated gel pack in the interior mesh pockets
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
- Wipe the cold packs down with a damp cloth as needed
- Arctic Flex Replacement Ice Wrap Packs
- 60 day guarantee
UPC: 818323028270 (Knee); 818323028287 (Ankle); 818323028294 (Shoulder)
Product Number: RHB1098KNE (Knee); RHB1098ANK (Ankle); RHB1098SHL (Shoulder)
Shipping Weight: 2lbs