- 60 Day Guarantee
VERSATILE ROUND PACKS
Use the versatile ice packs to relieve bumps and bruises, toothaches, insect bites and stings and more
USE HOT OR COLD
Provides soothing hot or cold therapy for up to 20 minutes
Remaining flexible when frozen, the Arctic Flex gel contours to the body for targeted relief
SAFE FOR EVERYONE
Filled with a nontoxic gel, the latex-free ice packs are also safe for sensitive skin
SOFT FABRIC COVER
Securing with a small side zipper, the cotton cover has a small hand strap and provides a soft, protective barrier between the gel pack and the skin
Includes 4” round gel packs and one removable cover
What is the diameter of the gel packs?
Each round gel measures 4” in diameter.
How thick is each gel pack?
Each gel pack is less than 1/4 “ thick.
Can I heat the gel packs up on the stove?
Yes! Bring a pot of water to a boil, then remove from heat. Submerge the gel pack in the near boiling water for seven seconds. Submerge in four-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached.
Are the gel ice packs safe for kids to use?
Yes, the round gel packs are completely non-toxic and safe for everyone.
Can I keep the gel ice packs in a cooler once frozen?
Yes. The gel packs may stay frozen for longer than 20 minutes if the cooler is well-insulated.
How long does it take to freeze the Arctic Flex gel packs?
It will take a minimum of two hours in a standard freezer to reach the optimal temperature for cold therapy.
Will the round gel packs help with swelling?
Yes, the round gel packs provide up to 20 minutes of cold therapy for relief from swelling from injury or surgery.
How many round gel packs do I get?
The Arctic Flex round gel packs come in a set of three or a set of six.
Is the gel pack cover removable?
Yes! The soft fabric cover features a small zipper for easily inserting or removing a round gel pack.
Are the ice packs latex-free?
Yes! Each pack is made with a soft pvc material that is latex-free.
Are the gel packs washable?
Yes, the round packs rinsed with warm water and wiped down with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Can I use these gel packs under my sleep mask at night?
Although the round gel packs are ideal for reducing eye puffiness, the cooling gel packs should not remain on the skin for longer than 20 minutes.
Will these gel packs work for nursing mothers?
Yes, the soothing gel packs relieve pain and soreness due to breastfeeding.
Does the gel get stiff when frozen?
No, the Arctic Flex gel remains flexible when frozen to contour to the body for effective relief.
Are these round gel packs good for headaches?
Yes! The round gel packs provide soothing relief from headaches, toothaches, eye pain and more.
Is the fabric cover washable?
Yes! The fabric cover should be hand washed in warm water with a mild detergent. Allow to air dry completely before use.
- For relieving puffiness, soreness and irritation due to bumps, bruises, sunburn, insect bites and more
- Diameter: 4”
- Non-toxic clay gel
- Latex-free pvc
- 100% cotton
Instructions for Cold Use:
- Place the round gel pack flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and place in the fabric cover if desired
- Apply to the area to be treated
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 15-20 minutes
Instructions for Heated Use:
- NOTE:The fabric cover should be removed and gel packs must be room temperature before heating
- Place the gel pack on a paper towel in a microwave
- Heat the gel pack on High for 7 seconds
- Check for desired temperature. If needed, continue to heat in 4-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Carefully remove the gel pack from the microwave using a towel
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately.
- (Optional) Place the fabric cover on the gel pack and apply the gel pack to the affected area
- Do not apply hot therapy for more than 10 minutes at a time
- Arctic Flex Round Gel Packs
- Fabric Cover
- 60 day guarantee
UPC: 818323024470 (Set of 3); 818323024487 (Set of 6)
Product Number: RHB1062PAK3 (Set of 3); RHB1062PAK6 (Set of 6)
Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (Set of 3); 1.1 pounds (Set of 6)