- Set of 40 replacement electrode pads
- Universal 3.8mm stud or snap connector
- Compatible with most TENS and EMS units
- Pre-gelled and self-adhesive
- Resealable pouch with protective liner
- 60 Day Guarantee
SAFE REPLACEMENT PADS
Continue pain-relieving treatments with FDA approved replacement electrode pads
Pigtail 2mm stud or snap connector is compatible with most TENS, EMS and muscle stimulation devices
PREGELLED AND SELF ADHESIVE
Pregelled with a conductive hydrogel, the pads easily secure to the skin without leaving a sticky residue following each treatment
FLEXIBLE SQUARE PADS
Square electrode pads are constructed with a non-woven cloth backing that is flexible for optimal placement
Latex-free and PVC-free, the non-irritating electrode pads are safe for all skin types
REUSABLE 10 SETS OF 4
Each set of four includes a protective liner in the resealable pouch for safe storage
What is the lifespan of the electrode pads?
Each replacement pad can be reused 10-12 times when properly stored in the resealable pouch between uses.
Are they packaged separately?
The electrode pads are packaged in 13 resealable pouches in sets of four.
Do I need to use gel with the replacement pads?
You do not need to use gel with the replacement pads as each pad is pre-gelled with a conductive hydrogel.
Are they latex-free?
Yes! The replacement electrode pads are latex-free.
What size are the pads?
The electrode pads are 1.97” by 1.97”
Do they have FDA approval?
Yes, they are FDA approved.
How do I use the replacement pads?
Attach lead wires to electrodes before applying to clean, dry skin. Remove the protective backing from the electrode and set it aside. Apply the electrode to the skin, center first, then smooth down the edges for a secure fit. Attached the lead wires to the device and turn it on, adjusting the settings according to individual needs.
How many electrode pads do I get?
Each package contains a total of 52 replacement tens pads in sets of four pads per resealable pouch for safe, convenient storage.
Can I use a pad that is no longer sticky?
If a pad is no longer sticky, you may gently add one or two drops of water to the adhesive gel rubbing them in lightly to rehydrate the gel. If the pad is still not adhering to the skin, discard the electrode pad and replace it will a new pad.
- Replacement electrode pads for TENS, EMS and muscle stimulation devices
- 1.97” by 1.97”
- Non-woven cloth backing
- Conductive carbon film (Low impedance)
- Conductive hydro gel
- Lead wire with 2mm DIN size or snap connector
How To Use:
- Read the device user manual thoroughly before use.
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion or powders.
- Attach lead wires to electrodes before applying to skin.
- Remove the protective backing from the electrode. Save for future use.
- Apply the electrode to skin, center first, then smooth down the edges.
- Attached the lead wires to the device and turn it on. Adjust the settings according to treatment plan. Do not exceed intensity of .1 Watt/cm2.
- When treatment is complete, turn the device off.
- Lift the electrode at the edges and peel to remove from skin.
- Replace the saved backing on the sticky side of the electrode.
- Disconnect the device from the lead wires and electrode.
- Store the electrode in the original packaging.
- Keep electrodes away from direct sunlight.
- If the electrode loses adhesion properties, gently rub one or two drops of water onto the gel surface to reactivate the adhesion. If that does not work, discard the electrode.
- Discard the electrode in the original packaging after 20-25 uses.
- 10 sets of 4 Replacement electrode pads with lead connectors
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1033PIN
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces