- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria
- Neutralizes odors
- Effectively dissolves stains and buildup
- Safe for all dental appliances
- Three month supply
- 60 Day Guarantee
KILLS 99.9% OF ALL BACTERIA
Effectively eliminates all bacteria buildup in as little as 15 minutes
Neutralizes unpleasant odors and infuses a minty taste for freshness
REMOVES TOUGH STAINS
Dissolves plaque, tartar, stains and buildup for a brighter appearance
SAFE FOR ALL APPLIANCES
Tablets safely clean all dental appliances, including dentures, partials, invisalign, retainers, mouthguards and more
THREE MONTH SUPPLY
Contains 90 tablets for a full three months of complete denture cleaning
Each tablet is individually packaged for convenient travel
Is it safe to use the tablets every day?
Yes! The cleaning tablets are designed for daily use and will not harm your dental appliance.
Will this clean my full-plate dentures?
Yes! The denture cleaning tablets will clean full-plate dentures as well as partials, retainers and more.
What type of container do I use, plastic or glass?
The tablets can be dissolved in a standard glass, plastic drinkware or denture box.
Will this cleaner solution remove old stains?
Yes, the solution will remove old stains, however, it may take longer for complete removal, including soaking overnight which is recommended for tough stains.
Will it work with Invisaligns?
Yes, the cleaning tablets are safe for use with Invisalign products.
Are they antibacterial?
Yes! The cleanser tablets eliminate up to 99.9% of all odor-causing bacteria commonly found on dental appliances.
Do the tablets contain persulfates?
Yes, the tablets do contain potassium peroxymonosulfuric.
Do I have to soak my dentures overnight?
No, the cleaning solution effectively kills odor-causing bacteria and dissolves plaque, tartar and stains in as little as 15 minutes. Overnight soaking is only suggested to remove tough stains.
Will it clear my foggy retainer?
Yes, the cleaning tablets will dissolve deposits that make clear retainers appear foggy or white.
How many tablets are included?
Each box of Vive Dental Denture Cleaning Tablets contains 90 individually wrapped tablets.
What are the cleaning tabs made of?
The ingredients include Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium peroxymonosulfate, Sodium percarbonate, Citric Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, TAED, Peppermint oil, and Indigo.
- For routine cleaning of dental appliances, including dentures, partials, retainers, invisalign, mouthguards, TMJ appliances
- 90 tablets- individually wrapped
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium peroxymonosulfate, Sodium percarbonate, Citric Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, TAED, Peppermint oil, Indigo
How To Use:
- Dissolve one tablet in a cup of water or denture bath box. For best results, the water temperature should be around 100F
- Place dental appliance in the solution, ensuring they are completely submerged
- Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes or leave overnight for tough stains. For best results, use once a day
- Rinse well under running water and allow to air dry before wearing
- Caution: Keep tablets out of the reach of children and those who are at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablets or the solution. Do not place tablets in the mouth. Do not drink the cleaning solution or use as a mouthwash. Do not reuse the tablet or the solution. Store in a cool, dry area under 85F
- Warning: Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. If you experience irritation due to the cleanser, please discontinue use and seek a professional medical opinion. If you accidentally ingest a tablet or solution, please call the poison control hotline and seek medical attention immediately
- Vive Dental Denture Cleaning Tablets- 90 tablets
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: LVA1086
Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces