- 60 day guarantee
STABILIZING HAND SUPPORT
Providing stabilizing support for fractures in the fourth and fifth fingers, injury, post-surgery and trigger finger
Each of the aluminum splints are malleable for shaping the splint to provide maximum support and comfort
EASY TO ADJUST
Includes three strong fastener straps that easily adjust for a comfortable fit for most adult hand sizes
Soft splint is reversible for stabilizing support of the left or right hand as needed
LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE
Soft neoprene blend provides all-day, all-night comfort
How do I put on the boxer splint?
Will the boxer splint immobilize my wrist as well?
Although the boxer splint does not completely immobilize the wrist, the splint provides stabilizing support for the wrist and outer edge of the hand.
How do I choose the right size for my hand?
Using a flexible tape measure, measure the circumference of the wrist, palm and the fourth and fingers together. The 7.75” boxer splint accommodates wrist sizes up to 11” in circumference, palm sizes up to 11.5”. The 9” boxer splint accommodates wrist sizes up to 13” in circumference and palm sizes up to 13.5”.
Is the Vive boxer splint for the right hand only?
The Vive boxer splint is reversible for comfortable use on the left or right hand as needed.
Does the boxer splint have metal splints inside?
Yes! The Vive boxer splint includes two aluminum splints that can be removed when more flexibility is needed.
Is the boxer splint waterproof?
The boxer splint is not waterproof.
Will the boxer splint adjust to fit slimmer hands?
Yes! The boxer splint features three adjustable straps for a comfortable, secure fit for most adult hand sizes.
Can I wear the boxer splint while sleeping?
Yes! The Vive boxer splint is suitable for use while sleeping, protecting the fourth and fifth fingers from unwanted movement.
Is the Vive boxer splint latex-free?
Yes! The splint is made with a soft, latex-free neoprene blend.
Can I bend the splint to support my hand better?
Yes, the Vive boxer splint includes two malleable splints that can be slightly bent for optimal hand positioning.
- For supporting and stabilizing the fourth and fifth metacarpal following a fracture, injury or surgery
- For supporting weak, injured, mallet or trigger fingers
- 9” Splint wrist circumference: up to 13”
- 9” Splint palm circumference: up to 13.5”
- 9” Splint finger circumference: up to 6”
- 7.75” Splint wrist circumference: up to 11”
- 7.75” Splint palm circumference: up to 11.5”
- 7.75” Splint finger circumference: up to 6”
- Neoprene, nylon, polyester blend
- Fastener material
- Bendable aluminum splints
- Remove the aluminum splints from the neoprene wrap
- Hand wash the boxer splint in cold water with a mild detergent
- Allow to air dry completely before use
- Vive Boxer Splint
- Two aluminum splints
- 60 day guarantee
UPC: 810041982209 (7.75” Splint); 810041982216(9” Splint)
Product Number: SUP2053BLKSM (7.75” Splint); SUP2053BLKLG (9” Splint)
Shipping Weight: 0.32 pounds (7.75” Splint); 0.48 pounds (9” Splint)