- 60 Day Guarantee
COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT PADS
Compatible with the Vive Wireless TENS Unit, our replacement electrode pads safely replace worn-out pads for continued pain management
SELF ADHESIVE AND PREGELLED
Made with a conductive hydrogel layer, our flexible TENS pads adhere to the skin without irritation and without leaving a sticky residue
FLEXIBLE ELECTRODE PADS
Our multilayer replacement electrode pads are constructed with a non-woven cloth backing that is exceptionally flexible to conform to the body
Latex-free and PVC-free, the soft electrode pads are safe for use with all skin types
Suitable for up to 40 treatment sessions, our replacement electrode pads include a protective liner in the resealable pouch for safe storage
TWO PACK SIZES
Available in sets of two or twenty for your convenience
What is the lifespan of the electrode pads?
Each replacement pad can be reused up to 40 times when properly stored in the resealable pouch between uses.
Are the replacement electrode pads packaged separately?
Our replacement electrode pads are packaged together in a resealable pouch.
Do I need to use gel with the replacement pads?
You do not need to use gel with the replacement pads as each pad is pre-gelled with a conductive hydrogel.
Are they latex-free?
Yes! Our Vive replacement electrode pads are latex-free.
What size are the pads?
The electrode pads are 5” long by 2” at the widest point.
Do they have FDA approval?
Yes, they are FDA approved.
How many electrode pads do I get?
Our Vive wireless TENS replacement pads are available in two convenient options: a set of two or a twenty pack.
Can I use a pad that is no longer sticky?
If a pad is no longer sticky, you may gently add one or two drops of water to the adhesive gel, rubbing the drops in lightly to rehydrate the gel. If the pad is still not adhering to the skin, discard the electrode pad and replace it with a new pad.
- For use with the Vive Wireless TENS unit
- Length: 5”
- Width at widest point: 2”
- Snap connectors: 3mm
- Non-woven cloth backing
- Conductive carbon film (Low impedance)
- Conductive hydrogel
- 3mm snap connector
How To Use:
- Read the device user manual thoroughly before use
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion or powders
- Attach the wireless unit to electrodes before applying to skin
- Remove the protective backing from the electrode. Save for future use
- Apply the electrode to the skin, center first, then smooth down the edges
- Begin treatment
- When treatment is complete, turn the device off
- Lift the electrode at the edges and peel to remove from skin
- Replace the saved backing on the sticky side of the electrode
- Disconnect the device from the lead wires and electrode
- Store the electrode in the original packaging
- Keep electrodes away from direct sunlight
- If the electrode loses adhesion properties, gently rub one or two drops of water onto the gel surface to reactivate the adhesion. If that does not work, discard the electrode
- Discard the electrode in the original packaging after 40 uses
- Replacement electrode pads with snap connectors
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB2029PAK2 (Set of 2); RHB2029PAK20 (Set of 20)
Shipping Weight: 0.0529lbs (Set of 2); 0.529lbs (Set of 20)