- No-tie or traditional tie laces
- Two pairs of flat replacement laces
- Stretches to accommodate swollen feet
- Flexible fit for any shoe
- Includes securing walking clips
- 60 Day Guarantee
VERSATILE TIE OPTIONS
Suitable as standard tie laces or use as an easy, no-tie alternative for those with mobility or dexterity issues
FLAT REPLACEMENT LACES
Flat 6 mm laces easily replace standard shoelaces
GENEROUS ELASTIC STRETCH
Each flexible lace stretches to allow shoes to be easily slipped on and off and alleviate pressure points caused by swelling throughout the day
WORKS WITH ANY SHOE
Replaces standard laces in most athletic, casual or dress shoe without compromising style or comfort
SECURE WALKING CLIPS
Includes two pairs of walking clips for securing laces when using the no-tie option
INCLUDES TWO PAIRS
This set includes two pairs of elastic shoelaces and two pairs of secure walking clips
How many laces come in a package?
Each package contains four shoelaces for lacing two pairs of shoes.
Can I use these with hightops?
Yes! The elastic shoelaces are 38.5 cm before stretching out to a maximum of 95cm.
Do these laces come with locks?
The Vive elastic shoelaces can be tied like regular laces or secured with the included walking clips only.
Are the laces washable?
Yes, the elastic laces can be washed by hand with a mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
Do the elastic laces contain latex?
Yes, the elastic lace material does contain latex.
Can I reuse them when I get new shoes?
Yes, the laces can be used with more than one pair of shoes if using the tie option. For the no-tie option, you may be able to reuse the laces depending on the number of eyelets, as well as the length and width of the new shoe.
Will these work with workboots with D-rings?
Yes, the elastic laces will work with most work boots.
Can I use these in kid’s shoes as well?
Yes, the laces will fit most youth sizes, however, the laces are sized for adult shoes and may not fit children and toddler sizes.
Do I trim the lace to fit?
If using the no-tie option, the laces can be trimmed behind the secure walking clip.
How do I install the walking clips?
After weaving the laces through the eyelets on the shoe, insert the lace in the center opening on the walking clip. Feed the lace through the bottom opening, the enclosed circle, pulling tight to ensure the lace lays flat along the clip. Bring the lace around the clip, catching the teeth at the base of the clip. Slide the lace into the oval opening at the top of the clip, ensuring the lace is tight and lays flat along the clip. Trim the lace if desired.
Will the walking clips rub against my foot?
The walking clips will lay snugly between the inside edge of the shoe and the tongue and will not be in direct contact with the foot.
How long are the elastic laces?
Each lace measures 38.5cm in length and stretches to a maximum of 95 cm.
- Replacement laces for a no-tie option
- Great for the elderly, arthritis sufferers, children
- Width: 6 mm
- Length: 38.5 cm
- Length when fully stretched: 95 cm
- Polyester blend
- Does contain latex
How To Install The Walking Clips:
- After weaving the laces through the eyelets on the shoe, insert the lace in the center opening on the walking clip.
- Feed the lace through the bottom opening, the enclosed circle, pulling tight to ensure the lace lays flat along the clip.
- Bring the lace around the clip, catching the teeth at the base of the clip.
- Slide the lace into the oval opening at the top of the clip, ensuring the lace is tight and lays flat along the clip.
- Trim the lace if desired.
- Hand wash in cool water with a mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- Two pairs of elastic shoe laces
- Two pairs of walking clips
- 60 day guarantee
UPC: 818323022049 (Black); 818323022056 (Blue); 818323022063 (Gray); 818323022070 (Pink) ; 818323022032 (White)
Product Number: LVA1078BLK (Black); LVA1078BLU (Blue); LVA1078GRY (Gray); LVA1078PNK (Pink); LVA1078WHT (White)
Shipping Weight: 0.6-0.8 ounces