- 60 day guarantee
SOOTHING MIGRAINE RELIEF
Providing targeted hot or cold therapy, the full head ice wrap provides effective relief for migraines, sinus pain, toothaches, headaches and more
Designed for maximum coverage of the head with a small opening to reduce bulkiness on small head sizes and to accommodate ponytails and braids
FOUR ARCTIC FLEX PACKS
The four Arctic Flex packs are filled with a unique clay gel that remains flexible when frozen to mold to the curves of the head
VERSATILE HOT OR COLD THERAPY
Provides gentle warmth when heated or place in the freezer to provide cooling relief for up to 30 minutes
A strong fastener tab allows you to secure the full head wrap in place on head sizes up to 30” in circumference
MACHINE WASHABLE COVER
Soft and smooth, the latex-free neoprene blend cover is machine washable for added convenience
What are the flexible gel packs made of?
Each Arctic Flex gel pack is constructed with a latex-free vinyl exterior and filled with a safe clay gel.
Are the gel packs sewn into the cover?
The full head ice wrap packs are removable and not sewn into the cover but secured in four separate pockets that line the interior of the wrap.
Will the full head ice wrap reach the nape of my neck?
Yes! The Vive headache wrap provides maximum coverage of the head, including the nape of the neck for soothing relief.
How do I put on the head ice wrap?
How big of a head will this wrap around?
The Vive full head ice wrap fits head circumferences up to 30” in circumference.
Is the head ice wrap washable?
Yes! The soft, neoprene blend cover is machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Allow to air dry completely before use.
Is the headache ice wrap safe for kids to use?
Yes, the headache ice wrap is completely non-toxic and safe for use under adult supervision.
How do I use the full head ice wrap?
Place the Arctic Flex gel packs flat in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Remove the gel packs from the freezer and secure them in the wrap’s interior pockets. Place the full head wrap on the head and use the fastener tab to secure it in place for up to 30 minutes.
How long will the gel packs stay frozen?
The Arctic Flex gel packs will stay cold for 30 minutes or more.
Can I keep the headache wrap gel packs in a cooler once frozen?
Yes. The gel packs may stay frozen for longer than 30 minutes if the cooler is well-insulated.
How long does it take to freeze the full head ice wrap packs?
It will take a minimum of two hours in a standard freezer to reach the optimal temperature for cold therapy.
Will the full head ice wrap help with swelling?
Yes, the full head ice wrap provides up to 30 minutes of cold therapy which will reduce swelling and inflammation from dental work, injury or surgery.
Will the head ice wrap help with pain relief?
Yes! The full head ice wrap provides 30 minutes of cold or heat therapy for relief from pain caused by headaches, migraines, dental work, stress, injury or surgery.
Will the ice wrap irritate my sensitive skin?
The full head ice wrap features a soft fabric lining to protect sensitive skin from direct contact with the cooled or heated gel packs.
Can I use this head wrap for heat therapy?
Yes! The Arctic Flex gel packs are suitable for heat therapy following the heating instructions provided
- Provides up to 30 minutes of heat or cold therapy for relief from migraines, headaches, sinuses, muscle pain, toothaches and bruises
- Reduces inflammation and swelling following dental work, surgery or injury.
- Wrap: 21.46” by 8.66”
- Weight with gel packs: 1.74 pounds
- Oval gel pack: 9.45” by 6.69”
- Rectangle packs: 9.5” by 4.25”
- Latex-free vinyl exterior
- Non-toxic clay gel
- Latex-free neoprene blend
- Strong fastener material
How To Use For Cold Therapy:
- Place the Arctic Flex gel packs in the freezer or refrigerate on a flat surface for a minimum of two hours
- Secure the frozen gel packs in the full head ice wrap pockets
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place a single pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate. The gel pack may be folded in half to fit in smaller microwaves
- Heat at full power in 5-second intervals
- Remove the gel pack carefully from the microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in the microwave at 5-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Secure the heated gel packs in the full head ice wrap pockets
- Remove the Arctic Flex gel packs from the full head ice wrap
- The gel packs may be wiped down with a dry cloth as needed
- The full head ice wrap is machine washable in cold water with like colors
- Allow to air dry completely before use
- Vive Full Head Ice Wrap
- One oval Arctic Flex gel pack
- Three rectangle Arctic Flex gel packs
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: SUP2052GRY
Shipping Weight: 2.58 pounds