- Calming cool massage roller
- Reduces tension, fatigue and puffiness
- Removable 3” roller head
- Latex-free with nontoxic gel beads
- Gently curved handle for greater control
- 60 Day Guarantee
NATURALLY SOOTHING RELIEF
Easing tension and irritation, the ice roller provides soothing relief for soreness and discomfort in the arms, legs, shoulders and neck
REDUCE PUFFINESS AND REDNESS
Great for facial massage, the cooling gel roller reduces eye puffiness and redness for a clear, even complexion
COOLING GEL BEADS
Filled with nontoxic beads, the gel roller provides targeted, cooling relief for up to 20 minutes when frozen
SAFE FOR ANY SKIN TYPE
Latex-free, the ice roller is safe for the delicate skin of the face, neck and decolletage
REMOVABLE ROLLER HEAD
Easily remove the roller head for compact storage in the freezer
Designed to fit comfortably in the hand, the curved handle provides greater control of the icy roller for targeted relief
Do I need to put the roller head in a bag while in the freezer?
Although it is not necessary to place the roller head in a bag while in the freezer, it will not harm the roller to do so.
How should I clean the gel roller?
The gel roller should be rinsed with cold water and mild soap. Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth before returning to the freezer.
What is inside the roller?
The gel roller is filled with nontoxic gel beads.
Is the Arctic Flex gel roller quiet?
Yes! The gel roller quietly glides along the skin for a calming experience.
What are the dimensions of the cold hand massager?
The Arctic Flex ice roller measures 3” by 7.5” when assembled.
How long should I use the cold roller each day?
Cold therapy of any kind should be limited to 15-20 minute intervals, repeating once every 1.5 hours as necessary.
Is the gel roller latex free?
Yes! The Arctic Flex gel roller is latex-free.
How do I take the roller off of the handle?
To remove the roller, bend the roller while gently lifting up to release the tabs that hold it in place.
Will the ice roller help calm a Rosacea flare up?
Yes! Cold therapy, such as the ice roller effectively calms the skin for soothing relief from flare-ups.
Can I leave the roller head in the freezer all the time?
Yes, the roller head can be safely stored in the freezer when not in use.
- For reducing puffiness, calming skin irritations and easing tension
- Great for headaches, sunburns, bruising and insect bites
- Also useful following cosmetic procedures or dental work
- Roller head width: 3”
- Handle length: 6.25”
- Total length: 7.5”
- Non toxic gel beads
- Composite material
Instructions for Cold Use:
- Remove the roller from the handle by gently bending the roller to the side while pulling upward to release the tabs
- Place the roller in a freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Replace the roller in the handle, ensuring the roller is resting on the handle tabs for smooth operation
- Warning: The massage roller cannot be heated and should not be used for heat therapy
- Hand wash the gel roller and handle in cold water with a mild soap
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Arctic Flex Ice Roller
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1069BLU
Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces