- Extra assistance for sitting up in bed
- Wide ladder design
- Comfortable foam hand grips
- Buckle strap easily installs on any bed frame
- Durable webbing supports up to 300 pounds
- 60 Day Guarantee
BED ASSIST LADDER
Great for those with spinal injuries, lower extremity weakness, expectant mothers, and those recovering from surgery
COMFORT GRIP HANDLES
Soft foam handles provide a comfortable, nonslip grip
INSTALLS ON ANY BED
Tool-free installation and easy removal on any size bed frame including adjustable beds
Easily adjust the ladder length with a secure slide buckle for optimal assistance
Wide ladder design assists individuals in rising to a seated position in bed
Strong webbing supports up to 300 pounds and is easy to clean
Are the handles wide enough to have two hands on simultaneously?
As hands sizes vary, using both hands on one handle simultaneously would depend on the width of a person’s hand. Each ladder handle is five inches in length to easily accommodate most hand sizes.
Will it work on an adjustable bed?
Yes, it easily attaches to any bed frame with an adjustable buckle strap.
Can it be used only for a twin bed or will it work on any size bed?
The bed ladder can be easily installed on any size bed frame.
Do the arms fold down?
The arms are fixed and do not fold down.
What is the maximum height from seat to floor?
The Vive bed ladder is six feet in length and is adjustable to fit any bed.
What is the ladder made of?
The bed ladder is made with a durable webbing, with a strong composite buckle and soft foam handles.
Where do I attach it my bed?
The ladder strap should be looped around the bed frame at the foot of the bed. Then securely snap the buckle and adjust the strap so that the top handle meets the waist level when lying down.
Can I use this with only one arm?
Yes, provided the usable arm has enough strength to pull the body into a seated position.
- For assisting in rising to a seated position in bed
- Strap Length: Adjustable 48” – 72”
- Length between handles: 10.5”
- Handle Grip: 5”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Strap: Polypropylene
- Handle: EVA with PP plastic
How To Install:
- Loop bed ladder strap around the bed frame at the foot of the bed.
- Snap the buckle and adjust the strap so that the top handle meets the waist level when lying down.
How To Use:
- Using a hand-over-hand movement, sit up in bed by pulling on successive rungs of the ladder until reaching a seated position.
- Wipe strap and handles with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Bed ladder
- 60 Day Guarantee
Product Number: LVA1069BLK
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces