- 60 Day Guarantee
RELIEVES PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN
Maintains a neutral foot position to gently stretch the plantar fascia to alleviate and reduce inflammation and heel pain
SUPPORTS AND STRETCHES FOOT
Features two adjustable tension straps and two padded foot wedges to optimize the stretch for pain relieving support
Wide, adjustable straps and strong fastening material for a comfortable, secure fit with convenient buckles to easily get in and out of the brace
RIGID EXTERIOR SHELL
Durable exterior shell provides additional support to ensure proper foot positioning throughout the night and protects foot and ankle following surgery or injury
PADDED INTERIOR LINING
Padded with a breathable foam and soft lining for exceptional comfort and to prevent skin irritation, abrasions and blisters
Suitable for both men and women, the hard night splint is designed for use on either the left or right foot
Can I walk to the bathroom at night with this on?
Yes, it is suitable for walking short distances without removing.
Should my heel be lifted up as well?
To ensure a proper fit, tighten each strap to feel snug, not tight and insert the foot wedge under the forefoot only.
Do I get only one splint?
Yes, the splint is universally designed to wear on either the left or right foot as needed.
Will this increase the flexibility in my ankle?
Yes, as the foot is held in a neutral position it relieves pressure on the ligaments and tendons throughout the foot and ankle.
Where do I put the foam wedges?
The wedges should be inserted under the padded liner.
Is the splint latex-free?
Yes! The hard night splint is latex-free.
Will this provide more than 90 degrees of stretch?
Yes, the wedges can be used together to increase the amount of stretch provided.
Is this splint designed to be worn overnight?
Yes! The hard night splint is designed to be worn while sleeping throughout the night.
Is it washable?
Yes, the splint should be hand washed in lukewarm water with a mild detergent. Blot with an absorbent towel to remove moisture from the padded lining and allow to air dry completely before use.
How do I put the splint on?
With the splint resting on the floor, place the foot in the splint, ensuring heel fits snugly against the back of the brace. Insert the foot wedge under the padded liner if desired. Secure each strap by buckling the strap, then adjusting the fastener strap for a comfortable fit. Finally, adjust side tension straps to the desired tension. To remove, simply unbuckle each strap and slide foot out of the splint.
Do I need to adjust the straps every night?
The straps can be unbuckled to easily remove the splint without the need to adjust the straps each time it is worn.
- Designed to alleviate foot pain caused from by plantar fasciitis and other foot issues by gently stretching the fascia and Achilles tendon
- Can also be used to keep the foot safe and secure while recovering from injury
US Shoe Sizing:
- Small: Men's: Up to 6.5, Women's: Up to 7
- Medium: Men's: 7 - 8, Women's: 7.5 – 9.5
- Large: Men's: 8.5 - 11, Women's: 10 – 12.5
How To Wear:
- With the splint resting on the floor, place the foot in the splint, ensuring heel fits snugly against the back of the brace
- Insert foot wedge under the padded liner if desired
- Secure each strap by buckling the strap, then adjusting the fastener strap for a comfortable fit
- Adjust side tension straps to desired tension
- To remove: unbuckle each strap and slide foot out of the splint
- Hand wash using cool water and mild soap
- Dry by dabbing with towel to remove the majority of the water
- Allow insole to air dry until all moisture is removed
- Single hard night splint
- 60 day guarantee
UPC: 028841240973 (Small); 028841240980 (Medium); 028841240997 (Large)
Product Number: SUP1035S (Small); SUP1035M (Medium); SUP1035L (Large)
Shipping Weight: 15 ounces