- 60 Day Guarantee
LARGE MULTIPURPOSE PACK
Generously sized for greater coverage of the back, shoulder, hip, thigh and more
VERSATILE PAIN RELIEF
Designed for both hot and cold therapy to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation
FLEXIBLE WHEN FROZEN
Filled with a non-toxic silica gel, the ice pack remains flexible when frozen to contour to the targeted area
SOFT REMOVABLE COVER
Secure the gel pack in the included machine washable fabric cover with two quick fastener tabs
STRONG FASTENER STRAPS
The included fastener straps stick anywhere on the fabric cover for securing the gel pack in any position for optimal relief
REUSABLE LEAKPROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructed with a soft, latex-free vinyl that is durably sealed for leak-proof reusability
What is the large gel pack made of?
The ice pack is constructed with latex-free vinyl and filled with a safe, non-toxic silica gel.
Is the gel pack sewn into the cover?
No, the soft fabric cover is removable.
What is the cover made of?
The Arctic Flex cover is made with a polyester-nylon blend and lightly lined with foam.
Is the pack cover machine washable?
Yes! The fabric cover is machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or allow to air dry completely before use.
How long are the cover straps?
The longest strap measures 29”. The extender strap measures 15.75 In length.
Is the gel ice pack safe for kids to use?
Yes, the Arctic Flex multipurpose gel pack is completely non-toxic and safe for children and adults.
How do I use the multipurpose gel pack?
Place the gel ice pack flat in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Remove the gel pack from the freezer. Place the gel pack in the included fabric cover and secure the fastening straps. Apply the gel pack to the affected area for up to 30 minutes.
How long does the ice pack last once frozen?
The gel ice pack will stay frozen for about 30 minutes.
Can I keep the large ice pack in a cooler once frozen?
Yes! The large gel pack may stay frozen for longer than 30 minutes if stored in a well-insulated cooler.
How long does it take to freeze the Arctic Flex ice pack?
It will take a minimum of two hours in a standard freezer to reach the optimal temperature for cold therapy.
Will the gel ice pack help with swelling?
Yes, the gel ice pack provides 30 minutes of cold therapy to reduce swelling due to an injury or surgery.
Will the gel pack help with pain relief?
Yes, the ice pack provides up to 30 minutes of cold therapy to relieve arthritis pain, injuries, sprains and strains.
Can I use the ice pack on my back?
Yes! The flexible ice pack is versatile and large enough to effectively cover the back, shoulders, hips, and abdomen.
Are the edges of the ice pack sharp?
No, the outer vinyl layers are very soft with rounded edges.
Is the gel pack thin enough to comfortably lay on?
Yes, the Arctic Flex pack is thin for comforting relief when lying down.
What are the dimensions of the multipurpose gel pack?
The Arctic Flex pack measures 12.75” by 11.25”.
How heavy is this gel ice pack?
The gel pack weighs 2.77 pounds.
Will the ice pack irritate my sensitive skin?
No, the soft vinyl exterior is latex-free and non-toxic. It is recommended that the polyester fabric cover or a soft towel be placed between the gel pack and the skin to minimize the risk of irritation.
Is the ice pack stiff when frozen?
No, the Arctic Flex gel pack remains pliable when frozen to easily contour to body for targeted relief.
Can I use this pack for heat therapy?
Yes, the versatile gel pack can be used for heat therapy. To safely heat the gel pack, fold the pack in half and place in the microwave. Heat for 15-20 seconds on each side at a time until the pack is warm. Use as you would a heating pad. WARNING: Do not exceed 150 degrees. Careful watch the gel pack while heating. Should the pack begin to expand, stop the microwave immediately.
- Provides up to 30 minutes of hot or cold therapy
- Relieves muscle aches, swelling and pain caused by arthritis, injury or surgery
- Gel pack: 12.75” by 11.25”
- Fastener strap: 29”
- Extender strap: 15.75”
- Latex-free vinyl exterior
- Non-toxic silica gel
- Polyester/nylon/foam blend cover
- Secure fastening straps
Instructions for Cold Use:
- Place the gel ice pack flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and place in the fabric cover if desired
- Apply to the area to be treated and secure with the included fastener straps
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 15-20 minutes
Instructions for Heated Use:
- NOTE: The fabric cover should be removed and gel packs must be room temperature before heating
- Fold the large gel pack in half and place in a microwave
- Heat the gel pack on High for 20 seconds on each side
- Check for the desired temperature. If needed, continue to heat in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Carefully remove the gel pack from the microwave using a towel
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
- (Optional) Place the fabric cover on the gel pack, then secure the two fastener tabs.
- Apply the gel pack to the affected area and secure with the fastening straps.
- WARNING:Do not apply hot therapy for more than 10 minutes at a time
- Arctic Flex Large Ice Wrap
- Mesh fabric cover
- One 29” long fastener strap
- One 15.75” extender fastener strap
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1067GRYL
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds