- Two Year Guarantee
COMPLETE STABILIZATION AND SUPPORT
Minimizes risk of reinjury, stabilizes and supports the knee while limiting unwanted motion
CONTROLLED RANGE OF MOTION
Adjustable hinge to limit movement for safe, effective rehab up to 30 degrees of open flexion and -10 to 30 degrees of extension
Open fit brace is reversible for use on the left or right knee as needed
FULLY ADJUSTABLE LENGTH
Easily adjust length with push button sliders on both the top and lower section for an optimal fit
QUICK RELEASE STRAPS
Adjustable to fit most adults, each strap is secured with a quick release buckle for ease of use
LIGHTWEIGHT OPEN CONSTRUCTION
Made with a lightweight aluminum alloy for strength and durability and a light padding for greater comfort
Why use a hinged knee brace vs a regular knee brace?
The hinges provide extra support to the knee compared to a regular knee brace. The hinges keep your knee from bending in directions that may injure or re-injure ligaments, tendons. It is great for pre and post surgery, including ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL repairs.
Will the range of motion knee brace fit me?
The Vive ROM knee brace is adjustable to fit most adults. The top strap adjusts to accommodate midthigh circumferences up to 22”. The bottom strap adjusts to accommodate lower calf circumferences up to 18”.
Can I wear the hinged knee brace on either leg?
Yes, the knee brace is reversible to comfortably fit the right or left leg as needed.
How do I use the ROM Knee Brace?
How long is the ROM knee brace?
The Vive knee brace length is adjustable from 18” to 23.5”. The upper and lower sections feature push-button sliders at 0.75” increments for a customizable fit.
How much does the hinged knee brace weigh?
Made with a lightweight aluminum alloy, the hinged knee brace weighs 1.8 pounds.
Will the brace hold tight to my knee?
The ROM brace is designed to support and stabilize the knee, limiting the range of motion. The open design rests alongside the knee joint without painful pressure.
Can I wear the ROM brace under my clothes?
Yes! The Vive ROM brace may be worn under loose fitting clothing or over clothing if desired.
Will I be able to run with this knee brace on?
The ROM knee brace limits the range of motion of the knee and is not suitable for strenuous movements such as running or cycling.
How do I adjust the angle of the hinged knee brace?
The angle is easily adjusted with the locking dial on each side of the brace. Press and hold the center button, then slide each slider to the desired position up to 30 degrees open flexion and -10 to 30 degrees of extension.
What is the ROM knee brace made of?
The Vive ROM hinged knee brace is made with a lightweight aluminum alloy, a fabric blend and light padding.
- For complete stabilization and support of the knee joint following injury or surgery
- For progressive rehabilitation of ligament strains and patella realignment
- Adjustable length: 18”- 23.5”
- Maximum circumference of the top strap: 22”
- Maximum circumference of the bottom strap: 18”
- Aluminum alloy
- Composite material
- Fabric blend
How to Adjust the Brace Length:
- IMPORTANT: The brace will arrive set to the shortest length. Please adjust the length to position the brace properly
- Use the push button mechanism on both sides of the brace to push down and slide the leg supports up or down
- For a proper fit, the top brace pad should be positioned midthigh with the hinge centered on the knee
- To clean the pads, remove each pad from the brace. Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry on a low setting. The pads can also be hand washed
- The adjustable straps are machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Air dry completely before use. Do not tumble dry
- Wipe the brace down with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed. Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Vive ROM Knee Brace
- Two year guarantee
Product Number: SUP1088
Shipping Weight: 2.2lbs