- Comprehensive hinged elbow support
- Ideal for rehabilitation and injury recovery
- Easy locking range of motion dial
- Completely adjustable for a personalized fit
- Lightweight open design with shoulder strap
- One Year Guarantee
COMPLETE STABILIZATION AND SUPPORT
The ROM hinged elbow brace stabilizes the elbow to relieve pain due to arthritis and provide rehabilitative support following ligament tears, surgery and injury
CONTROLLED RANGE OF MOTION
Set the ROM hinge to limit movement for safe, effective rehabilitative training from 120 degrees to open flexion and 0 to 90 degrees of extension
Easily adjust the length of the hinged elbow brace with push-button sliders for a personalized fit
QUICK RELEASE STRAPS
Adjustable to fit most adults, each strap is secured with a quick-release buckle for ease of use
REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAP
Adjustable for maximum comfort and support, the padded shoulder strap helps to minimize movement and relieve muscle fatigue
LIGHTWEIGHT OPEN CONSTRUCTION
Constructed with a durable composite material, the padded elbow brace is lightweight and washable
Will the Vive ROM elbow brace lock in a straight position?
Yes! The ROM elbow brace features a locking dial that allows you to stabilize the elbow in a straight position.
Does this adjust to fit a slim arm?
Yes! The range of motion brace easily adjusts with four fastener straps that include y-straps, allowing you to shorten the straps as needed to fit slimmer individuals.
How long is the ROM elbow brace?
The Vive ROM elbow brace length is adjustable from 14.75” to 18.75” to fit most adults. The adjustments are made with the push-button sliders in 0.5” increments.
Can the elbow brace be worn on either arm?
The Vive ROM elbow brace is not reversible and designed for use on the arm specified only.
Can I wear the Vive ROM elbow brace while sleeping?
The ROM brace is not suitable for sleeping.
Does the elbow brace include a shoulder strap?
Yes! The Vive ROM elbow brace includes a removable shoulder strap to secure the arm and reduce fatigue.
Is the Vive elbow brace latex-free?
Yes, the Vive ROM elbow brace is latex-free.
Will this brace prevent me from rotating my elbow?
Yes, the ROM elbow brace does limit the rotation, however, it does not stop rotation completely.
Does the ROM dial sit directly on the elbow?
The Vive ROM elbow brace dial’s position may rest along the elbow joint when in straight and rest beyond the elbow when bent. The dial is also padded for greater comfort at any position.
- For complete stabilization and support of the elbow joint following injury or surgery
- For progressive rehabilitation of ligament injuries and tears
- Adjustable length: 14.75”- 18.75”
- Maximum circumference of the top strap: 26”
- Maximum circumference of the bottom strap: 16”
- Shoulder strap length: 66.25”
- Shoulder strap pad: 9.25” by 2.25”
- Brace weight: 1.35 pounds
- Adjustable flexion: 0 - 120 degrees
- Adjustable extension: 0 - 90 degrees
- Composite material
- Fabric blend
How to Adjust the Brace Length:
- IMPORTANT: The brace will arrive set to the shortest length. Please adjust the length to position the brace properly
- Use the push-button mechanism on the side of the brace to push down and slide the elbow support pads up or down
- For a proper fit, the top brace pad should be positioned at the middle of the bicep with the hinge at the elbow and the bottom brace pad rest on or slightly above the wrist
- To clean the pads, remove each pad from the brace. Hand wash the brace pads in cold water with a mild detergent
- The adjustable straps are also hand-washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Air dry completely before use. Do not tumble dry
- Wipe the brace down with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed. Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Vive ROM Elbow Brace
- Removable shoulder strap
- One year guarantee
UPC: 818323028591 (Left) ; 818323028607 (Right)
Product Number: SUP2006L (Left); SUP2006R (Right)
Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds