- 60 Day Guarantee
VERSATILE LUMBAR SUPPORT
Providing firm support, the half-moon lumbar cushion relieves pain, pressure and fatigue in the lower back
Following the natural curvature of the spine, the half-moon shape promotes improved posture to reduce muscle fatigue and tension in the back, shoulders and neck
SECURE TO ANY SEAT
An integrated adjustable strap with a quick-release buckle secures the lumbar support to any seat, including office chairs, car seats or airline seats
RESILIENT FOAM INTERIOR
Constructed with high-density foam that retains its shape for exceptional support throughout the day
RESILIENT FOAM INTERIOR
Constructed with a firm, high-density foam that retains its shape for exceptional support throughout the day
BREATHABLE MESH COVER
Remaining cool and dry, the zippered mesh cover allows heat to quickly dissipate for exceptional comfort
What is the half moon lumbar cushion made of?
The Vive half moon lumbar cushion is constructed with a firm, polyurethane foam, a mesh fabric blend and an adjustable elastic strap.
Is the half moon lumbar cushion latex-free?
Yes, the half moon lumbar cushion is latex-free.
What kind of support does the lumbar cushion provide?
Yes! The 4” half-moon lumbar support provides firm support for the lumbar spine. The 2.5" half moon lumbar support is soft, for comfortable cushioning.
Is the Vive half moon lumbar cushion’s adjustable strap long enough to go around a car seat?
Yes! The adjustable strap easily secures the lumbar cushion to most car seats up to 45” in circumference.
Can I use the half moon lumbar cushion on a long flight?
Yes! The half-moon lumbar cushion is perfect for air travel.
Is the half moon lumbar cushion cover removable?
Yes, the mesh lumbar cushion cover is removable for easy cleaning.
Where should the half moon lumbar cushion be positioned on my back?
The half moon lumbar cushion should sit just above the beltline, in the small of the back for optimal support.
Can I use the Vive half moon lumbar cushion when seated on a couch?
Yes! The half moon design can be used on any seat with a stable backrest.
Will the half moon lumbar cushion provide enough support in a recliner?
Yes, the Vive half moon lumbar cushion provides comfortable lumbar support when seated in a recliner.
How thick is the half moon lumbar cushion?
This Vive half moon lumbar cushion measures 4” thick for comfortable support in any chair or seat.
- For supporting the lumbar spine while seated in a chair, car or airline seat
- Length: 13.5”
- Width: 7.99”
- Depth: 4” or 3"
- Adjustable strap: up to 45”
- Resilient polyurethane foam
- Polyester mesh blend
How To Use:
- Loosen the adjustable strap
- Place the half moon lumbar cushion on the chair with the adjustable strap positioned behind the back of the chair
- Tighten the adjustable strap to secure the lumbar cushion in place
- To remove: unbuckle the quick release buckle and remove the half moon lumbar cushion from the chair
- Spot clean the removable mesh cover with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed. Do not machine wash or tumble dry
- Spot clean foam cushion with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed. Do not machine wash
- Vive Half Moon Lumbar Cushion
- 60 day guarantee
UPC: 810041982360 (2.5"); 810041982377 (4")
Product Number: CSH1063S (2.5"); CSH1063L (4")
Shipping Weight: 0.62 pounds (2.5"); 0.86 pounds (4")